Terms & Conditions
Collection of Personal Information
We only collect limited personal information such as title, name, contact details (address and phone) and e-mail address.
We only collect personal information when you knowingly provide it. For example, we may ask for your personal information when you:
- order goods that require delivery;
- apply for finance;
- contact us for further information;
- participate in surveys and other types of research;
- subscribe to our mailing list;
- ask for a quote to be prepared;
- express interest in a particular service
- other information we may collect from time to time to improve products/service
For statistical purposes we collect anonymous information on web site activity (such as top pages viewed, the number of pages viewed, the number of sessions, and most popular session times). We use this data to evaluate our website performance and to improve the content we display to you.
To evaluate the effectiveness of our online advertising (including click-throughs from email marketing), we may use third parties to collect statistical data. No personal information is collected on these occasions.
class* uses tracking technologies such as cookies to recognise your browser each time it visits our site. This information is used to optimize our site and create a better online experience for you.
These tracking technologies do not themselves personally identify users, although they do identify a user’s browser.
However, if you do not wish to receive any cookies, you may set your browser to refuse them.
How we use your information
We use personal information to:
- complete a transaction
- deal with your queries or customer service issues promptly. We may also keep information on your communications with our customer service representatives;
- keep you up-to-date with products, services, events or promotions we think would be of particular interest through a variety of channels. You can choose to “opt-out” from this activity at any time;
- help us complete your transactions faster and;
- for planning, product development or research purposes.
Disclosure of personal information
We will only send your personal information to other organisations when:
- we have your consent to share the information;
- we need to share your information in order to provide the product or service you have requested;
- we need to send your information to companies that are contracted to us e.g. mailing houses, IT service providers, service providers (e.g. assemblers, repairers), web developers, marketing agencies, finance companies or;
- we are required or authorised by law to disclose the information.
Otherwise your information remains under our custodianship at all times.
Staying in touch with class* is a great way to find out about the latest developments in educational furniture, as well as be privy to special deals.
If, however, you would like to unsubscribe from receiving email special offers you can do so any time, for any reason.
It’s as easy following the link at the bottom of any email, or calling us on 0800 33 75 74
Please take a minute or two to review these terms and conditions. Your purchase of products from us means you accept them.
Terms of Trade
All our prices include the cost of freight (excluding GST) to the North or South Islands in New Zealand, so the price you see is the price you pay; just select North or South island, and there’ll be no nasty surprises when you go to checkout. For delivery to Kawau, Great Barrier, Waiheke, The Chatham islands and others, special arrangements will have to made and charged for.
Please note though that all orders under $500 before GST will incur a handling fee of $25 (exc. GST) per order. Freight Included prices are to main centres only; rural deliveries may attract a small surcharge.
class* reserves the right to offer credit facilities to any customer. class* further reserves the right to cancel or suspend those credit facilities if it so wishes, for any reason.
When a credit account requiring monthly payments has been authorised, all invoices issued by class* during a calendar month must be paid, by the customer, by the 20th day of the following month.
All payments must be made strictly in accordance with the terms and conditions authorised by class*.
Any overpayments will be refunded on request, provided that such request is received, in writing, within three months of the overpayment.
Any request for the return of a faulty item must be made within two weeks of the item being received.
Please note that:
- Items cannot be returned without prior approval from class*;
- class* will only bear the cost of returns if the items being returned are not in accordance with the order or are of faulty manufacture;
- For all other returned items, costs (including freight and a restocking fee) may apply.
All information you send us is protected by physical, electronic and procedural safeguards.
Our website uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) which encrypts your credit card number, name and address so that only we can decode the information.
However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure so, while we do our best to protect your content information, any information you do send us is at your own risk.
Always remember to keep all passwords protected.
All our products are guaranteed for up to 10 years against faulty workmanship and materials, based on normal 40 hour/per week usage. Guarantees don’t cover upholstery, normal wear & tear, or product misuse.
The guarantee icon next to each product indicates how long that specific product is covered for.
Products, Availability & Assembly
Due to popularity or interruption of supply, some items may be unavailable or out of stock. While we strive to ensure that information on this website is always up to date, sometimes errors happen, for which we apologise.
Some items may require self-assembly; this is indicated by the kitset icon.
From time to time, it may be necessary to make changes to product specifications or prices. We reserve the right to make these changes without notice.
Reproduction of colours is as accurate as photographic processes allow, but please note that actual colours may vary slightly from what is displayed on your monitor.
This website and its contents are the property of class* and are subject to copyright.
The contents of our web site and the website as a whole are intended solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
Any use of our web site and its content for purposes other than personal and non-commercial use, or any use of the trade marks displayed on the web site, is prohibited without the prior written permission of class*, 157 Kahutia Street, Gisborne, 4010, New Zealand.